NetComm NF4V N300 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router with Voice – Gigabit WAN, 4 x Gigabit LAN, 2 x FXS Voice, 2 x USB Storage ** NBN Compliant **
Warranty – 12 months
- Fully featured VDSL2 / ADSL2+ Modem Router
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port for connection to fibre services
- 4 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports for wired connections
- Wireless N300 Access Point for multiple high speed WiFi connections
- 2 x FXS ports for connecting a telephone to make VoIP calls
- 2 x USB host ports – supports USB storage device for file sharing
- Built-in media server. Just add a USB hard drive
- NBN ready: carefully developed hardware and software features to ensure this device is optimised for use on the National Broadband Network:
- Wireline Routing Speeds
- IGMP Snooping
- IPTV IGMP V1 V2 Pass through
- IPv6 ready for the next generation IP addressing
- WPS button for simple setup of your wireless network
The VDSL/ADSL WiFi Gigabit Modem Router offers a range of connection options and networking features designed to suit all of your communications needs. Connection to the Internet is achieved via the VDSL/ADSL modem for connection to DSL today, Fibre to the Node NBN tomorrow or the Gigabit Ethernet WAN port for a possible fibre connection in the future. With carefully developed hardware and software features, this router ensures that it is optimised for use today and well into the future.
Create a powerful 300Mbps WiFi network to connect multiple wireless enabled devices throughout the home or office; and make up to 4 high speed wired connections using the Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports.
Insert a USB hard drive into the USB ports to enable file sharing amongst connected users and slash your phone bills by using the FXS ports to make VoIP calls.
ADSL TODAY. NBN/FIBRE TOMORROW
The inclusion of a VDSL/ADSL modem and Gigabit WAN port means you can connect to your ADSL now, and make a smooth transition to NBN/Fibre later. Both connection options deliver a fast and powerful Internet connection to your home or office so you can: create a reliable WiFi network, connect wired devices, make VoIP calls and enjoy shared access to USB devices.
FIBRE TO THE NODE
With the Australian NBN moving towards “Fibre to the Node”, homes will require a VDSL connection to deliver their high speed Internet. VDSL can provides data rates exceeding 100 Mbps in both download and upload speeds, meaning it can take advantage of the speeds offered with the NBN.
Share your high-speed 300Mbps WiFi network with others and connect multiple wireless devices such as laptops, tablet computers, smart phones and gaming consoles on a single broadband account for an efficient and cost-effective connection.
THE VOICE DIFFERENCE
Dramatically reduce your phone bills by making calls over the Internet with VoIP. Simply connect a regular telephone to the FXS port to make cost-effective online calls; and if connecting with fibre, your outmoded phone line can be completely replaced.